70 years of experience in warning lights captured in the new K-LED Nano beacon
Our new K-LED Nano beacon follows the market trend with a compact size and an LED light source. The K-LED Nano has a height of only 68 mm and a width of 146 mm. This product with a gross price starting at € 55 combines its favourable price with the premium features of HELLA that everyone has come to expect from us.
– ECE R65 approved for use on public roads.
– 16 LEDs in the reflectors that are visible 8 degrees above the horizontal line, as required by European legislation, ensure maximum light emission.
– Highest classification of interference suppression according to ECE R10 (EMC). This ensures that the K-LED Nano does not interfere with, for example, the GPS or radio. CISPR 25 class 5 (automotive standard).
– Fully sealed housing so it can also be used for ADR/GGVSE applications (transport of hazardous substances).
– Available in both fixed mounting and flexible pipe mounting.
– With protection class IP 67, IPX9k, the K-LED Nano is dustproof, resistant to high-pressure cleaning and can withstand complete immersion.
– Polarity and peak voltages have no negative effect.
– Long service life through an active thermal management system with a sensor for constant temperature measurement.
– Manufacturer of beacons and flashing lights for 70 years
– First manufacturer to bring an LED beacon onto the market
– European manufacturing